Located amidst a tranquil environment that helps seniors relax and unwind, and provides a wonderful visiting experience for family and friends.
BayView Assisted Living at the Pavilion prides itself on a family like approach to care. You or your loved one will be in the hands of skilled, compassionate team members committed to creating an environment that feels just like home. Our focus is on making life more enjoyable, with activities, amenities and healthcare services to keep every community member happy and healthy.
What makes BayView Assisted Living at the Pavilion stand apart from other facilities locally?
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
• Located on the Bayfront with a beautiful nature walk including gazebos and a dock.
• Located directly next to St. Augustine’s Council on Aging offering programs daily including lectures, exercise classes, entertainment and more.
• Dining rooms and balconies overlooking St. Augustine’s beautiful Intracoastal Waterway.
• Centrally located in downtown St. Augustine with a short commute for family and caregivers from downtown, the island, St. Augustine south or north of town.
• We all know the headaches that come with moving and want to help eliminate any anxiety and undue stress that come with that process. When researching and touring prospective facilities we encourage you to consider the services available not only for the current need but those that may be needed in the long term.
CONTINUUM OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Allowing each individual resident to maximize the highest level of functionality and quality of life in the least institutionalize setting
• Flagler Hospital’s #1 Post-Acute Care Preferred Provider for Skilled Nursing and Rehab services located on the BayView campus just across the courtyard from the Pavilion
• The Pavilion has an on-site outpatient therapy and wellness program led and monitored by the therapists of BayView Rehab
• Home Health Services – Also a preferred provider for Flagler Hospital
• When possible, residents at the Pavilion are given high priority for placement at BayView Rehab when a need may arise.
AMENITIES THAT ARE UNIQUE TO BAYVIEW
• Beautiful and refreshing Salt Water Chlorination Pool
• RN as the Administrator (very rare in FL)
• LPN 8 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments, shopping and social outings
• Registered Dietician
– Specialty diet requests often accommodated
– Daily alternative menus
– Nutrition education and training when requested
• 9 options of multi-size suites
SOME OF THE FANTASTIC ACTIVITIES OFFERED TO ALL RESIDENTS:
• Garden Club
• Fishing Club
• Weekly Happy Hour with live entertainment
• Baking Group
• Jewelry Making classes
• Card Clubs including: Poker, Blackjack and Bridge
• Zumba & Aquatic Zumba (seasonal)
• Music Therapy