Whether you are recovering from a surgery, unexpected illness, accident, and you are exploring options to improve and maintain your independence at home, let our skilled nurses and therapists from BayView Home Health be by your side.
Our qualified healthcare professionals are dedicated to helping each person achieve their highest level of wellness, function and independence. Our team of trained clinicians is comprised of nurses, physical, occupational, and speech language therapists and home health aides. You will receive compassionate and individualized plan of care that will coordinate your treatment with your physician to promote recovery and independent living in the comfort of your own home or an assisted living facility.
Services and therapy available:
• Skilled Nursing
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Therapy
• Home Health Aide
• Private Duty: Nursing, Aide, & Companion Services
Specialized Skilled Nursing and Therapy Programs:
• Congestive Heart Failure with the Zoe Fluid Status Monitor
• Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
• Diabetic Management
• Vital Stim Program
• Osteoporosis and Posture Training
• LSVT Loud (Specific to Parkinson’s Disease)
• Myofascial Release
• Medicare Provider
• Preferred Provider of Flagler Hospitals First Coast Health Alliance
• Preferred Provider of Flagler Hospitals Bundle Payment Care Initiative for Joint Replacements
• Continuum of Care providing continuity through transitional planning-all within one agency. BayView Health Care provides Inpatient Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, Home Health, Assisted Living, and Outpatient Therapy
• Registered Nurse (RN) on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Nursing and Physical Therapy start of care visits offered 7 days a week
• Serving St. Johns and Flagler County
Our 4 STAR rated team approach to home care greatly reduces your recovery time, and increases the comfort and security of independent living in your own home.
For more information please contact admissions at 904-806-5832.